We are seeking an enthusiastic, hands on Marketing Events Manager to run the Marketing and Events for multiple Event venues around Leeds. This is a unique and exciting role for somebody who is confident, dynamic and has a strong Marketing background.
What are we looking for in this Marketing Events Manager?
- 3 Years+ Marketing experience
- Ideally a background in Events
- A confident and proactive individual
This role will be based either at home or in the Leeds office but will involve regular travel to the venues. Whilst it is 37 hours per week, it isn’t Monday to Friday as you may be needed at an event at the weekend or evening and you could take this time back in the week. Flexibility is absolutely key for this role.
To briefly outline this role, as a Marketing Events Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing multi-channel campaigns
- Managing a portfolio of websites and social media accounts
- Liaising with and briefing external agencies
- Encouraging reviews to promote the venues
- Supporting the venues themselves in sales and marketing
You will need to be a fun, proactive candidate with strong experience to be considered for this newly created position. Are you interested in hearing more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today or click apply now!