Are you an experienced Administrator with an interest in Marketing & Events?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well-established organisation based in central Harrogate for a Marketing & Events Administrator. You would become part of a small and supportive team, taking on a varied role. This opportunity would suit someone with at least 1-2 years’ experience within office administration, ideally with exposure to marketing and/or events related activities.
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience of office administration and flexibility to handle a variety of tasks
- Confident organising and attending events, liaising with customers and various stakeholders
- Strong IT skills including MS Office packages
- Exposure to Marketing and Events activities would be advantageous
- Experience of managing budgets and dealing with suppliers
- Highly organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A positive, confident and personable approach
Within this busy marketing and events administration role, you will be handling a wide variety of duties including; posting and updating content on the website, attending and assisting with events, producing and distributing internal and external marketing communications, managing budgets and taking photos at PR opportunities.
If you are looking for a Marketing Administration role, in a busy and friendly team environment, and have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered, and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*