This is a superb opportunity to work within a really varied Administration role, supporting the overall Marketing and Events strategy for the business. Working within a small team, you will be involved with a variety of tasks related to marketing and events, working to deadlines and maintaining excellent standards of work. This role would be ideally suited to a Marketing or Events Graduate or similar, who is looking to start their career within this area and gain some valuable experience within a superb environment.
What we are looking for:
- A confident, articulate and professional candidate who can communicate with ease at all levels and be an Ambassador
- Experience of working within a busy Administration related role ideally within marketing or a similar creative function or if not, where you have managed different projects at one time, dealing with varying deadlines within your role
- Excellent IT skills including strong knowledge of Excel and experience working with databases. In addition, experience with MailChimp and WordPress would be an advantage
- 1st class attention to detail within all areas of your work
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A driver and car owner is preferred
- An interest in photography would be an advantage
What will the role involve:
- All elements of marketing and events support
- Assisting in the organising and attendance at key events
- Involved with the communication programme both for internal and external comms
- Keeping the website updated and making amends
- Managing stocks of merchandise and photography opportunities
- Some post event analysis work in addition to database management
We are looking for a confident, proactive and enthusiastic Candidate who sees this as the excellent opportunity that it is, to work within a progressive organisation within a superb role. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please send your CV or contact us immediately to be considered for the role.
We are unable to reply to every individual application.