We are delighted to be working with a dynamic and forward-thinking manufacturing company based in East Leeds. Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer to join their close-knit team. This is an exciting Marketing and Graphic Design role where you will work closely with the Sales team and Managing Director to move the company forward with modern and innovative content and strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Graphic Design (75% of the role)
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe suite package
- Excellent communication and self-motivated
- Ability to work closely with peers and to tight deadlines
- Some knowledge of SEO and PPC
- At least 2 years in a graphic design / marketing role.
As Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer, you will be working closely with the sales team to create original marketing content for pitches, briefs and sales material. You will also be responsible for maintaining the website, creating e-shots and promotions as well as the following:
- Campaign creation and managing ROI
- Working with 3rd party developers to maintain the website
- Managing social media presence and SEO
- Fully involved in market research and branching out to prospects
- Customer engagement including surveys and mailers
- Working to tight deadlines for the creation of pitches and presentation documents.
This role has excellent development opportunities. Training will be provided and there is scope to make this role your own.
Looking for a company with a fantastic family-feel culture? Apply online today or call Abby on 0113 367 2880 to discuss the role in more detail.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for the role you have applied for.*