Our client, a prestigious Law firm in Harrogate, is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to support the team with an increase in work, initially on a 3-6 month Fixed Term Contract. As a result of strong and continued growth, this is an exciting time to join this firm and really shape this role. As an experienced Legal Secretary with a background in Conveyancing, you will support a small team with all secretarial duties.
What we are looking for:
- Legal Secretary, ideally with a conveyancing background
- A fresh, positive and proactive approach to your work
- Conscientious, detail focused and hardworking but also relaxed and enjoys your work
- Strong typing skills, ideally with digital dictation experience
- Well organised, a strong communicator and available immediately
What will you be involved with:
- A varied workload where you will support your Team within all areas of their work
- Typing correspondence and preparing documents
- Running searches/land registry queries
- Organising and preparing for meetings within the office
- Dealing with all client queries
- Ad hoc administrative support
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a friendly and busy Law firm. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without this experience, your application will not be considered.
We are unable to reply to every individual application, however if your experience fits the above, we will be in immediate contact