Our client is a highly successful global law firm based in Leeds City Centre, looking to recruit a Legal PA to work closely with, and provide support to multiple partners within the business. The successful candidate will be proactive and professional and demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous exposure of working within a Secretarial/ PA role, with experience of supporting management
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal departments effectively
- Driven to deliver a high level of service at all times, with the desire to go the extra mile
As Legal PA, your day to day responsibilities will involve but not be limited to:
- Providing comprehensive diary and travel management to senior team members, anticipating future requirements when relevant
- Organising and coordinating meetings, preparing the necessary paperwork, equipment and arranging refreshments
- Delivering effective financial administration support to legal advisors, ensuring all policies and procedures and followed
- Screening and dealing with phone calls and assisting with any queries in absence of management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to become part of a progressive company, which offers a great benefits package. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required, please apply today!