My client, a well-established law firm with offices in Leeds City Centre are recruiting for a Legal PA to join their Executive Support team. Within this role, you will be providing support across a number of service lines in a fast paced PA role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary or PA with experience gained working within Commercial, Intellectual Property, Private Client or Real Estate to join a reputable company.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support to 3 partners, 3 principal associates and 1 associate
- Diary management
- Typing of documents
- Arranging meetings and coordinating schedules
- Acting as a liaison point for clients
- Arranging travel and events
- Screening calls
The successful candidate will have experience gained within a Legal Secretary or Legal PA position with exposure to either Commercial, Intellectual Property, Private Client or Real Estate. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a similar support role either as Legal Secretary or Legal PA
- Experience providing support to multiple people
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a team and establish working relationships
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.