Our client, an award-winning International Law Firm, is looking to recruit a Legal PA for a 6-month FTC to work within their well-established Commercial division in Manchester. To cover maternity leave, this is an exciting time to join a well-respected and busy team to support a pool of Associates with all areas of their work from a business support and organisational perspective. We are looking either for a PA with legal experience, or if you are working outside of Law currently but have PA experienced gained within Professional Services environment and are looking for a change, then this could be your opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Legal PA or generalist PA experience gained within a busy, client focused organisation.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively for the benefit of the whole team.
- Flexible in your working style, you will enjoy working across teams, dealing with varied tasks and will enjoy the naturally fluid nature of this role.
- A strong communicator able to interact with all levels within the business.
- Conscientious, detail focused and hardworking.
- Strong typing skills, ideally with digital dictation experience
- Well organised, a strong communicator and looking for an exciting new opportunity.
What will you be involved with:
- Involved with client billing
- Working proactively to support Supports fee earners' business development activity.
- File management work including Client Conflict checking and Client Due Diligence processes.
- Involved with actioning early client matters via specific legal software and CRM process
- Drafting of documents and engagement letters for clients
- Being proactive in being a key point of contact for clients during the file process
- Comprehensive diary management and forward planning, booking and scheduling meetings, all associated logistics including travel arrangements.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an International Law firm, looking for people who really want to make a difference with their contribution. Proactive and positive individuals, looking for a new challenge. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without this experience, your application will not be considered.
We are unable to reply to every individual application, however if your experience fits the above, we will be in immediate contact.