November start – APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
We have fantastic opportunities available within a superb and growing business in Leeds City Centre who offer first class working conditions and benefits, in addition to excellent ongoing training and development. We are looking for candidates with customer focused experience gained within either Retail, Hospitality or within a Call Centre or office based environment. In addition, you will need great communication skills and a real desire to learn and work hard. In return you can expect a superb opportunity within a lively and very sociable team led environment and excellent prospects for a fulfilling career.
This really is a great opportunity for you to start your career in a Legal environment, working within a customer focused role with a varied and busy workload.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Confident communication skills and a real enjoyment in talking to people and providing positive help
- Experience within an office or within a retail or hospitality led customer service environment – this could be gained during your education
Your duties will include:
- Taking calls from customers and providing support and assistance in dealing with queries
- Responding to queries via email
- You will work in a busy, sociable target led environment and will receive full training
- Administration and clerical tasks will also be involved
- You will look after client files and add notes
The working conditions are excellent, this is a fun and sociable environment with regular social events. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. No degree is required, just a great work ethic and the experience outlined above. Without the above skills and experience your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
Call us on 0113 367 2880 to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately to apply.
If this job isn't quite suited to you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.