Benefits: 20 days holidays + bank holidays, home based, ongoing training provided
Location: M15 (regular travel and work from home included)
Our client, an award winning company who specialise in Employment Law are recruiting for a Legal Advisor to join them on a permanent basis, starting with a two year training programme. Our client provides outsourced Legal advice to a range of clients in the Manchester area and therefore after a two year training programme you will be fully qualified in Employment Law to work on your own caseload in providing advice to businesses.
Included in this fantastic position is an excellent and structured legal training programme for the suitable candidate to ensure you have a good grounding in HR & Employment Law. Their 2 year programme provides a mixture of intensive classroom learning, on the job training with a variety of clients, expanding responsibilities, and cross-training across the range of disciplines.
To be considered for this interesting and unique opportunity to be trained in Employment Law you must have the following skills and experience;
- Law Degree from a recognised university is essential
- A valid driving licence is essential though company car is available
- A minimum of 12 months experience from law, insurance, professional services or high caseload environments
The benefits of working with this superb organisation are;
- Flexibility to work from home
- Company car provided or mileage paid for
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Broadband paid for
- Excellent training programme
- Regular pay reviews (increase to circa £25,000 after 2 year training programme completed)
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.