We are working alongside a leading Financial organisation, who are based in the heart of Leeds city centre, in their search for an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team in a 3-6 month temporary role within the HR Team. Working as part of a small, friendly team the successful candidate will report into the L&D Manager to assist and support the Learning & Development team.
The tasks and responsibilities for this Learning & Development Coordinator role are varied but main tasks will include:
- L&D Coordination
- Booking training and ongoing development for the company, organising travel, transport and any possible accommodation
- Assessing Certificates needed and recording on their staff record
- Will work on their LMS (learning management system)
- Inducting new starters working with a generic induction
- Inbox Management for the L&D team – dealing with queries, sending proof of qualifications, exam certificates
- Liaise with Training Partners externally
- Confidence to induct and present inductions
- Research skills
- Must have L & D experience, ideally 2- 3 years experience within L & D team or Training
- Essential experience of working with an LMS system
- Confident and able to work on own initiative
This is a great opportunity to work with an amazing team where you will be expected to hit the ground running, if you have the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please apply immediately.