My client, a reputable company within professional services are recruiting for a Lead Generation Executive to join their team in a newly created role. This role will initially be on a 9 month fixed term contract with the aim that it will then go permanent. You will be responsible for contacting both existing and potential clients that have engaged with marketing material, conducting research and speaking with the clients over the phone to qualify leads.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with exposure to telesales and a high level of commercial acumen to join a world leading organisation that offer fantastic development opportunities.
Your duties will include:
- Researching and qualifying new business leads and initiating contact with potential targets
- Working closely with the Head of Sectors and Service Line Marketing to understand live campaigns
- Qualify and secure appointments for business developers and fee earners within the firm
- Work with the business development team to schedule appointments for new prospects
- Research on prospective client organisations to best equip fee earners for their meetings
- You will deliver qualified, quality appointments to the Business Development team
- Qualify and follow up inbound inquiries produced from marketing ad lead generation campaigns
- Work with the Head of BD to refine selling strategies, share results and plan next steps
- Track prospect and client calls to assess ROI of campaigns.
To be considered for this role you will have experience within an office based sales role where you being consultative in your approach. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a phone based sales role
- Ideally experience within a professional services environment
- Experience of utilising a CRM system
- A clear focus on lead generation, qualification and conversion
- Strong communication skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Proactive and self-motivated