Our client, a leading organisation based in Leeds are looking for two internal Recruitment Consultants to join their busy and fast paced team. The firm are leading within their market and really make a difference to the client’s that they work with.
As an Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for on a daily basis:
- Advertising and monitoring live vacancies
- Managing CV response
- Proactively resourcing candidates
- Telephone screening suitable candidates
- Arranging interviews for the Hiring Managers
- Arranging induction days for new starters
- Assisting the Recruitment manager with new projects
Our client is looking for a candidate preferably with experience in Resourcing and interviewing – ideally in a Recruitment or HR type role previously.
To be considered for this role of Internal Recruitment Consultant, you will also have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Confidence in your approach
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative in thinking of new ideas
If you think you have the above skills, experience and can start immediately, please apply!