Do you have experience of recruiting and sourcing top talent?
Within this busy internal recruitment role, you will form part of a dynamic and progressive team, focusing on finding talent to grow the small office team. Full time or part time applications (3 days) would be considered.
What are we looking for?
- An experienced recruitment professional with an in-house recruitment, talent acquisition or agency background
- A professional and proactive approach
- Experience within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills and confidence liaising with a variety of candidates and internal management
This Internal Recruitment role will be a key function in company growth and continued success. Your key duties will include the following:
- Recruiting across the business, focusing on graduate level candidates
- Organising and running assessment centres and arranging and coordinating interviews
- Building a talent pool to pipeline future talent across the business
- Looking at networking opportunities and ways to increase employer branding in the local market
- Using a variety of platforms and methods to attract talent
- Carrying out onboarding and training activities alongside management
If you’re interested in this Internal Recruitment opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible or call Chloe on 0113 367 2880 for more information.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for the role to which you have applied.