Our client is a leading Executive Search business in Leeds, looking to recruit a highly skilled Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant on an ongoing Interim basis. This could also lead to permanent depending on your situation. This role is fully office based in Leeds city centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a Director, offering ongoing support on specific Executive Search projects, organising all elements and being a key point of contact for clients, building relationships. This is a very diverse role, well suited to an ambitious and professional candidate, looking for a new challenge.
To be considered you will have experience working within a client led environment within a PA, Business Support, Executive Assistant or possibly Research capacity, you will be educated to Degree level, with a strong skill set to take forward.
What will be involved:
- Extensive liaison at C Suite level, building relationships and representing the business with superb service levels at all times
- Effective diary management, booking and arranging meetings, travel and all associated logistics
- Preparing client proposals, tenders via MS Office
- CRM Management - keeping the database updated with information, conducting research as required
- Organising corporate networking events
- Keeping ahead of industry PR and news
- Other associated administration tasks
What we are looking for:
The right person is crucial for this role and our client is open on specific experience. You will be educated to Degree level and will have some transferable business experience, possibly within a PA, Executive Assistant or similar role. Or you may be a Graduate with 3 years plus business experience, looking for an exciting new challenge that will give you exposure to a range of key responsibilities.
- Superb communication skills - able to liaise at all levels and build relationships with ease
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work to deadlines
- Strong project management experience - to effectively work on and manage ongoing projects
- Able to work with a very busy workload within a small team, where everyone supports each other
- A professional individual with 1st class standards of work and a naturally conscientious approach to every task
Our client is looking for the right candidate to start IMMEDIATELY on an ongoing basis and possibly permanently, if you are looking for a longer term role. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact Claire Harkins immediately to be considered for the superb opportunity.