Our client a highly successful and growing business in Leeds is looking to recruit an Import & Export Coordinator. You will be a strong Administrator and will ideally but not necessarily have exposure to Import and Export or a similar field such as Transport. This is a superb and newly created opportunity to work within a newly created team, within an exciting role that involves having responsibility for the movement of goods through borders from and import and export perspective.
What are we looking for:
If you have Import, Export, Stock or Transport Coordination or Administration experience, this would be ideal, however our client will consider a detailed Administrator with evidence of working within a role where attention to detail is crucial. A focused and conscientious candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Customer focused in your approach
- Strong Excel skills with excellent time management
- A numerate and proactive candidate who is a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills to build strong internal and external relationships
- Career focused – these are excellent positions and offer excellent progression for the right candidates
What is involved with this role:
- All administration tasks associated with Shipping for Import and Export, preparing customs related documentation
- Communicating with varying departments internally and externally with partners such as Agents, Hauliers and Freight partners
- Export Supply Chain Administration such as processing commercial invoices
- Stock monitoring and demand management including weekly and monthly forecasting
- Processing orders and reporting on costs for various areas
- Coordination of new customer involvement for export processes and gathering documentation
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is driven and is looking for a company who will help you to upskill and who will invest in your career ambitions.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above for this Import and Export Coordinator, please contact Jayde immediately or click apply to be considered. Without the above experience your application will not be considered.
We are unable to reply to every individual applicant, however if your experience meets the above, we will be in contact to arrange a video interview to progress your application.