This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Implementation Project Manager or Client Implementation manager to work within a highly successful Leeds Company who are market leaders within their field. An Award winning business who simply excel within their industry and continuing to experience superb success within their market with continued client acquisition.
This Implementation Project Manager will involve a wide range of content, involving the full project management of the onboarding of new business for the company. The client focus to this role is crucial and you must demonstrate experience of working within a similar client led Project or Implementation related role.
Your duties & responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the full onboarding project from start through to full implementation and handover to the CRM team
- Organising and leading client meetings to scope the full duration and content of the project, outlining full time scales
- Extensive liaison internally with all stakeholders, again scoping the project, confirming input required and associated deadlines
- Creating data interfaces and configuring Intranet requirements
- Providing an upward flow of MI to Management
- Managing client expectations and working to agreed timescales
- Visiting client sites across the UK
- Working to Prince 2 or similar methodologies throughout the project
This is a superb role for a Candidate who can demonstrate strong and related experience of working within a very similar role. A highly motivated, personable and proactive individual looking for the opportunity to work within a superb organisation who offer excellent working conditions and can offer part of the working week to be home based within this role.
To be considered for this role as a Project Implementation Manager, you will have the following:
- Experience with Implementation, onboarding or Project Management a client or customer facing environment
- Prince 2 qualified or working with Prince 2 or similar methodologies, such as PMQ
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong negotiation and communication skills and a persuasive approach
- High attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicative skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Highly IT literate with advanced Microsoft skills
- A driving licence is essential for this role
If you are an experienced Implementation professional, and have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.