Role can be considered on either 4 or 5 days a week
Leeds City Centre (occasional travel to other UK offices)
My client, an innovative and rapidly expanding law firm with offices nationally and a head office based in Leeds are recruiting a HR Operations Manager to join the team in a newly created role on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. You will be working closely with the HR Business Partners to manage the operational HR including management of ER cases, creation of policies and processes, managing supplier relationships and owning the employee lifecycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with experience of working as a HR Operations Manager or Business Partner join a company at an exciting time of growth where there is the opportunity to add real value from a HR perspective. The role will be heavily focused on employee engagement as well as project based work.
Your duties will include:
- Management of non-complex ER cases
- Data management and reporting
- Reviewing and creating policies and people processes
- Owning the remuneration and benefits framework
- Starter and leaver administration
- Management of the employee engagement survey and annual appraisal processes
- Managing supplier relationships
- Owner of the full employee journey
- Management of the HR system and information contacting within it.
- Involvement in a number of HR projects
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working within a similar HR role ideally with exposure working as a Business Partner. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within the legal industry or within professional services is desirable
- Experience working within an operational HR management role ideally with Business Partner experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Proficient IT skills
- Passion for providing a first rate HR service