Our client based in Leeds City Centre is looking for an experienced standalone HR manager to join their growing business. With around 70 employees, the company has seen significant growth and they are now looking to bring in a HR professional into this new role.
We are looking for a true HR generalist that can work in a standalone role and be able to do a full review of all the HR processes and procedures, oversee the recruitment, onboarding and training for the business, support and coach on ER matters, manage performance and appraisals and look at employee engagement initiatives.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the HR function for the business, review all processes and procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Oversee recruitment, including oversight of interviews, monitoring of all vacancies and incoming CV’s.
- Develop and manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Manage the onboarding of new starters.
- Assessing the need for training and then designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Management of the PDR and appraisal process.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and providing development guidance for their teams.
- Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Handling any ER, disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Oversight/management of Perks and Benefits package.
- Oversight and development of employee engagement
- Ensuring all HR policies and processes are regularly reviewed and updated when necessary.
- Management of HR System.
- Oversight of Health and Safety processes
Requirements for the role:
- Proven generalist HR Management experience in a stand-alone role
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Minimum of CIPD level 5 preferable
- Experience of dealing with complex ER issues
- Experience in HR process improvement and development
- Health and Safety
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Experience of developing HR strategy
Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.