A highly reputable global international law firm, based in Manchester City Centre in very modern and attractive offices have an opportunity of HR Business Partner to join their team.
Holidays & Benefits: 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day over Christmas, option to buy and sell holidays. Enhanced pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, income protection plus a number of additional benefits.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Fully CIPD qualified and have a good amount experience in a generalist advisory role, ideally from professional services
- You will have a good understanding and practical experience of complex ER and L&D delivery
- Ideally your experience will include exposure to organisational development and change management.
- Well-developed diplomacy, listening and influencing skills.
- Confident enough to challenge constructively combined with a level of resilience.
- Excellent IT skills
Key responsibilities of the HRBP include:
- Acting as a business partner to managers/partners. Delivering performance management, budgeting, workforce planning, project and change management.
- Coaching partners and managers and being their trusted advisors, not just on people issues but on business decisions and direction.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements, through HR data analysis, to enable fact based decision making.
- Support the employee engagement agenda within your location/s. Understand and translate the employee engagement survey results into meaningful action plans.
- Managing the onboarding of all external candidates from induction planning onwards
Please apply within if you feel you have the required skills and experience to fit this role