- Do you have exposure to Employee Relations?
- Are you experience with the disciplinary and grievance procedure?
- Do you have a passion for HR and client success?
We are currently recruiting for HR Advisors to join a specialist HR consultancy who are passionate about working with some of the UK’s top brands. They pride themselves on quality and first class service provided to their clients across a range of ER cases, providing solutions with a professional approach.
Key skills required:
- 1-2 years working within a HR related role including exposure to Employee Relations procedures
- Knowledge of complex ER cases including disciplinaries and grievances
- Be solution orientated, able to work well under pressure and provide suitable outcomes
- CIPD qualification, management or legal qualification would be desirable
This is a varied position where you are able to create strong relationships with managers and coach them on their HR needs. You will be a mentor as well as an advisor, proactively managing a range of ER cases in-line with service level agreements.
You will also be responsible for:
- Provide day to day HR guidance, mainly over the telephone, across the full spectrum of ER issues, particularly discipline, grievance, capability/performance management and sickness
- Escalating complex, risky or sensitive cases where appropriate
- Working on multiple complex databases, able to track cases thoroughly and keeping files up to date
- Prioritising a high volume of cases at one time, working closely with all managers and keeping all parties up to date with progress
The office is located a 5 minute walk from the train station, so very accessible by public transport with the option for free parking also. Benefits include 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy and sell up to 30 days plus cycle to work scheme!
Please note: 37.5 hours a week shifts between the following hours: 8am-7pm Monday – Friday / 8am-5pm Saturday (approx. 2 Saturdays per month)