Our client is a highly respected International Law firm with offices located in the heart of Leeds City Centre; they are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join them on a fixed term contract for 7 months. An ever expanding team, they are looking to add to their busy HR function and are keen to secure an experienced HR Administrator. This is a very varied HR support role and would suit an experienced and capable HR Administrator, looking for a new opportunity.
What are we looking for:
- A highly organised and experienced HR Administrator, with strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- At least 1 year’s HR Administration experience
- CIPD Level 3 qualified, desired but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and juggle a number of tasks
What you will be involved with:
- Maintain a variety of HR trackers to manage all new starters/leavers etc
- Update and maintain company handbook
- Work closely with department managers to gather information for appraisals/reviews
- Manage all sickness/absence
- Compile reports
- Assist in the administration for all HR projects
- Manage all letters and documents
- Support managers with recruitment and manage all administration
- Ad hoc Administration support
If you are a strong and experienced HR Administrator and you are immediately available, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a superb business where future opportunities are endless.
With these skills and experience, please send your CV to us for immediate consideration. We are unable to reply to every individual application, however if your skills and experience meet the above criteria, we will be in immediate contact.