We are looking for a strong Administrator with a background or interest in HR processes to join a professional catering company in North Leeds. We are recruiting for the role of HR Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential to become a permanent position. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to progress in HR as you will potentially have the opportunity to study for your CIPD qualification. You must be available immediately to start this role.
The successful candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- A dynamic and organised Administrator
- Exposure to and passion for HR and HR processes
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- A collaborative and personable team-player
- Strong IT skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all general HR administration
- Producing new starter packs and contracts
- Processing reference requests and applications
- Managing any issues or queries for a high-volume of staff
- Handling highly-confidential employee information with integrity
If you have the above skills and can start immediately on a temporary basis, please apply online today or call Megan on 0113 367 2880 for more information.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.*