Our client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding Company in Bradford city centre, is looking for a HR Administrator to join it's HR function. A great opportunity for someone with HR Administration or Administration experience, looking to join this time and have varied responsibility for a range of HR Administration tasks.
What are we looking for:
- Some experienced working within a HR Administration or Recruitment Administration role would be an advantage
- Excellent Administration experience
- Really strong organisation skills with the ability to effectively plan your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- A desire to work within HR, keen to develop and add to your skill set
What will be involved:
- Supporting the HR function with all administrative tasks
- Support Recruitment activity, working with external agencies and keeping a track of all applications
- Attend and take minutes at HR meetings
- Taking incoming HR calls and queries via the HR inbox, being effective in answering queries and being a positive HR support within the business
- Keep the HR database and all records updated
- Involved with Training for all staff, keeping effective training records
- Any other administrative tasks as required
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an excellent firm. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us IMMEDIATELY to be considered for this position.
We are unable to reply to every individual application.