This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a successful Law Firm in Leeds city centre, working as part of a small but busy HR team. The primary responsibilities of the role are to manage all administrative duties and be supportive to the wider HR team, including collating & processing information, ensuring HR documents are up to date etc.
Our client is a market leader within their field and experiencing strong and continued growth. This is a great opportunity offering development and training opportunities for the right candidate.
What will you be involved with:
- Processing information word/excel.
- Checking information
- Ensuring documents are up to date and readily available,
- Dealing with customer queries
- Managing incoming and outgoing emails
What we are looking for:
- 1 year Administration experience
- Positive, proactive and enthusiastic individual.
- Must be able to work as part of a small team.
- Comfortable managing a busy workload and prioritising work where necessary.
- Salary £18-22K depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus X1 day at Christmas.
- Social/activity days at the end of each month
This role is flexible with home based working hours available. If you are interested in pursuing and developing a career within HR please click apply.