We are actively seeking an experienced Crisis Manager with a specialism within Social Media to lead a team and ensure the company processes and company standards are implemented. This team is instrumental to the client and brand protection. As the Crisis Manager you would be responsible for;
- Growing, managing and leading a team
- Implementing and monitoring KPI’s
- Provide critical incident assessment and crisis action response
- Implementation of processes, frameworks and action plans
- Client engagement
- Production of incident reports
- Prioritisation of alerts and crisis response.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate;
- Previous experience handling escalated Crisis Management events
- Previous experience working within Digital / Social Media
- Strong people management experience
- Excellent Analytical experience
- Experience implementing action plans
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong commercial understanding of Brand and Image protection.
This position will involve a 24/7 rota and flexibility will be needed to accommodate this. To find out more, please call or email Rachael at Lucy Walker Recruitment.