Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing Company with offices in Leeds city centre. They have a superb culture and work ethos, complimented by a focused and really positive team of people. As a result of continued strategic growth within the company, they are looking to recruit 2 Graduate Sales Executives to join their business. Working within a new area of the business, this is an exciting opportunity to really come in and demonstrate capability, with a view to developing the role, looking ahead to Management.
This company are offering an excellent basic salary and a superb commission structure and are looking for really strong Candidates who are motivated by continued development as well as success. You will be ideally be a Business, Marketing or similar Graduate with strong business acumen and some exposure to working within Sales or Business Development. In addition you will have tenacity, determination and a really strong desire to work within a progressive business and will have a passion for an interest outside of work, whether that be sports, baking, singing, DJ'ing or similar, our client like to see who "you" are and what you can bring personally, as well as your experience.
What we are looking for with this superb role:
- A Business, Marketing or similar Graduate
- B2B sales experience gained within a strong and growing business
- Experience of working with a CRM system would be helpful
- Strong working knowledge of technology within business
- Highly motivated working both independently and within a team
- Superb communication skills, able to build those key client relationships
- Focused and eager to learn and work within a company where encouragement, work-life balance and well being are high on the agenda
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidates. In return for the above skills and experience, you will be given excellent ongoing training, an encouraging and supportive work environment, combined with continued personal development.
Your duties will include:
- Identifying new customers, whilst also working with existing customers, building on and developing relationships
- Researching new clients and areas of business, making those crucial B2B phone calls and utilising social media
- Making appointments for Business Development, with a view to attending client meetings within time
- Delivering client presentations and also making demonstrations to clients
- Working to achieve your own individual and team targets and KPI’s
- Dealing with all associated administration, emails and other related documentation
This is an excellent Sales role for a Graduate who is focused on working for a business where your effort will be recognised. A superb employer who offer an outstanding range of benefits in addition to the salary and commission structure. To be considered, you must demonstrate the strong B2B sales experience, Graduate calibre, excellent communication skills and desire to succeed. Without the above skills and experience, your application will not be considered.
We are unable to reply to every individual application, however if you meet the above criteria, we will be in immediate contact.