22 days holiday + bank holidays, free onsite parking
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable and fast-growing Wealth Management and Financial planning firm who provide financial advice to a range of clients UK-wide. This organisation are looking for a Policy Coordinator to join the Wakefield branch, ensure the smooth delivery of Client Policy Information to Advisers and Paraplanners within the business. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a Financial Admin role within a client facing environment.
Responsibilties will include but not be limited to;
- Submit all Letters of Authority received from Advisers to the relevant Policy Provider.
- Request the necessary policy information required by the Compliance Team.
- Request Pension Projections in line with the Client’s objectives and Advice being given.
- Re-request policy information when needed.
- Provide regular updates to Adviser PA’s as to the progress of each case.
- Update the case management system with all information received.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes and compliance changes within our business.
- Produce detailed file notes as to any conversations had with Providers.
- 2-5 years administrative experience within an IAF.
- Good understanding of financial products such as Pensions and ISA’s
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented & highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel occasionally