Do you have previous administration experience and strong knowledge of accounts?
Do you have good attention to detail and the ability to use your initiative?
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to take on this great opportunity to join a fun, fast paced and growing wholesaler based in the Leeds area. This company offers excellent benefits and a fun working environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent Finance or Mathematics graduate with some experience working in administration and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Taking on this administration role you will be assisting the team in a variety of administration tasks. These will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, to process payments and daily banking.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the bespoke systems as well as up to date knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Arranging supplier payments
- Daily invoicing
- Dealing with customer queries
- Reporting monthly KPIs
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting.
- Good administration skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Intermediate level).
- Ability to adapt and use own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to hear more about what the role will involve day to day as a Finance Administrator, please get in touch and submit your CV. We are unable to apply to every individual application, however if your skills and experience meet the above requirements, we will be in immediate contact with you.