Have you got experience within a busy Customer Service environment, from either retail or office?
Are you a positive and team spirited individual looking for new, exciting opportunity?
We are recruiting for a Fashion Customer Service Advisor for an independent luxury retailer based in their head offices in the Leeds area. The Fashion Customer Service Advisor will be part of a small but busy team and will deliver exceptional service to e-commerce and retail consumers with a proactive and confident approach. This role is available now and our client can interview immediately.
What we are looking for in the Fashion Customer Service Advisor:
- 1+ years’ Customer Service experience, retail knowledge preferred.
- Experience with objection handling and 1st time problem resolution.
- IT literate with ability to learn and follow set procedures.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Desire to grow and learn – the team are growing and options to progress to supervisory roles may be available for the right candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for luxury retailer who work alongside various reputable fashion brands, with stores all across the UK!
What the role will involve:
- Offering a 1st class service experience to all customers.
- Answering customer queries through email, phone and webchat.
- Contacting customers with any order issues and providing 1st time resolution.
- Processing day to day administrative tasks, including returns and replacements and stock control.
If you are keen explore this superb opportunity further and find out more on this fantastic company and their work environment, call us now to be considered or submit your CV. We are unable to reply to every individual application, however if your skills and experience meet the above requirements, we will be in immediate contact with you.