Do you have experience within administration and facilities?
Are you confident in your ability to motivate others?
Our prestigious client is currently recruiting for a Facilities Team Leader to support the Management team. The role will involve leading a small team of Facilities Assistants and ensuring that office facilities are always maintained to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an office-based environment in a facilities or coordination orientated role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of all Microsoft packages
- Strong ability to motivate and influence team members
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to join the global operations team within a modern and progressive firm. The main responsibilities of the Facilities Team Leader will include:
- Leading and motivating a team of 2 Facilities Assistants
- Overseeing the basic maintenance of all facilities functions
- Ensuring that spend is kept within team budget and is monitored and recorded accurately
- Promoting health and safety best practice
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply today! Call Erin on 0113 367 2880.
Due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role to which you have applied.