Do you have Facilities management experience, ideally in a Professional Services company?
Do you have 3 years+ experience in contract management, space planning, change management, office relocations or refurbishments and some project management?
We are working with a large company who is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to manage their Leeds city centre office. This role involves both people management, and the management of all of the facilities on site, including the reception, cleaning, security and catering teams.
This is a senior role that involves Facilities Management at the highest level. The role will involve effectively delegating and managing workflow, team and line management of a large team, looking at operational metrics and identifying where to apply focus.
As an overview this Facilities Manager role includes:
- Taking the lead on agile working and looking at ways to flexibly use the office space in the new ways of working
- Leading regular meetings to ensure all teams meet high expectations
- Team management responsibilities such as leading 1-2-1s and appraisals
- Ensuring that clients attending the office get the absolute best service experience
- Managing contracts and building strong relationships with contract managers
If you are interested to explore this exciting Facilities Manager opportunity further, please contact Jayde today. Please note the client are moving quickly on this role and are ideally looking to interview in February.