Our Client is an International business, with an office in the centre of Edinburgh. They offer superb personal development and this role has great potential for career growth, within facilities or branching out to different parts of the company. The company offers a great range of benefits that develop with you. These include but are not limited to, 25 days annual leave, an Interest Free annual rail seasonal ticket loan, travel insurance and a range of corporate discounts!
This is an opportunity to join a world-class global practice as a Facilities Coordinator. In this role, you will undertake local and UK office facilities administration whilst being based in the busy Edinburgh office.
If you are a confident and proactive candidate who can organise and prioritise exceptionally, then this could be the right role for you! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced and enjoys planning, processes, admin, and delivering great customer service.
What the Facilities Coordinator role will include:
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing within the Edinburgh office through keeping track of the office compliance and preparing the office space for the day.
- Managing all facilities administrative tasks including the facilities helpdesk mailbox, ensuring all tasks are prioritised in a timely manner and reviewing all facilities documents.
- Taking the lead with internal communication about the Edinburgh office via updating intranet pages with facilities related information.
- Involvement with front of house activities.
What you need to be a Facilities Coordinator:
- Over a years’ experience in administration or office related role.
- Excellent computer and IT skills with MS Office knowledge.
- Experience in using switchboard systems.
- A creative person who has the ability to develop new initiative to improve any business practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A confident communicator with excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an exciting fast-paced role for a well renowned global company. If you have the experience outlined above, please submit your CV immediately to be considered.