Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (flexibility of extra hours required)
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for the CEO of an award winning, fast growing telecommunications and datacentre business located in Leeds City Centre.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and experienced Executive Assistant with Board Level/Senior experience to join our Client immediately.
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing an extremely busy diary, ensuring the CEO and clients/guests are aware of and kept updated of all arrangements.
- Professionally dealing with all correspondence, telephone calls and queries coming into the Chief Executive's office.
- Arranging all travel requirements for the CEO including regular international travel. Possible need to travel with the CEO on occasion
- Managing the organisation of all meetings, sourcing of venues and hotels for functions or dinners and conferences
- Welcoming and hosting clients, Senior Ministers, Ambassadors for meetings and events.
- Working closely with all board members to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Drafting agendas and collating papers for Board Meetings and other meetings.
- Managing client confidence and protecting the operation by keeping information confidential
- Completing projects and routine activities by assigning work and supervising other administrative staff.
To be considered for this role as an Executive Assistant, board level experience is essential, you will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Be highly efficient, organised and able to multi-task.
- Be resilient with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be adaptable and flexible with the ability to cope with an ever shifting set of priorities.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral are essential.
- Have workflow management skills to ensure necessary deadlines are identified with time held in schedules to allow these to be achieved.
- Be able to use their own initiative, recognizing what needs to be done without waiting to be asked.
Key Words: EA / PA / Executive Assistant / Immediate Start / board Level / Senior Administrator
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience for this role, and you are available to start work immediately, we want to hear from you. Please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity!