We are looking for a highly organized and efficient EA to join a market leading client based in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to provide excellent support to the Chairman of the Board and the Directors.
The right EA will have proven experience of providing secretarial and administrative support to Board Directors. You will be an excellent communicator, you will be highly organized and be able to prioritize your responsibilities effectively whilst providing an exceptional support to the Directors.
As an EA your duties will include:
- Schedule fortnightly board and ad hoc meetings, produce agendas and take notes
- Arranging travel and accommodation for Directors
- Managing multiple diaries
- Liaise with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Organize employee programmes and initiatives
- Provide general administrative support when needed
The right candidate will be confidential, enthusiastic and reliable with excellent communication skills. To be considered for this position you will also:
- Have proven experience of providing support to Directors
- Have experience managing complex diaries, arranging extensive travel and accommodation
- Be flexible, responsive and able to prioritise under pressure
- Able to work in alignment with the company’s principles
- Able to record and type meeting notes quickly and efficiently
- Be a proficient IT user
This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic family business on a permanent basis. They offer a competitive salary and a great list of benefits.
If you are interested please apply immediately or contact Marija at Lucy Walker Recruitment.