Our client is a leader within the world of Global Events and due to continued strategic growth, is looking to recruit an Events Executive to join their busy London office. Working with an exciting client, your role will be to support the team with a wide range of Live Events for this particular client. A Global brand, their events are UK and Globally based and the team provide support across a range of Events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the wider Events team across all areas of events.
- Venue sourcing and liaising with venues to check availability and pricing.
- Researching a range of venues within the UK and Globally
- Coordinating attendees and constant communication with pre and post event
- Working on the CRM system to ensure event information is up to date and making amendments
- Involved with some influencer marketing within the role
- Thinking creatively to provide support to the team
Skills & Experience required:
- You may be an Events Graduate looking for your first role working within the exciting world of Events
- You will have gained some experience already perhaps during a placement year or gained on work experience
- You will be highly organised in your approach to work, able to work to and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, constantly building relationships both internally with the team and externally with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Any exposure to working within influencer marketing or PR would be useful
- Good numerical skills and a creative approach to your work
This is an excellent opportunity to work for this leading London firm. You will gain a wide range of skills and exposure within this role and there is excellent opportunity to develop within the firm. If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to discuss