Are you a positive and enthusiastic candidate looking for an entry level role into the exciting world of Events?
Do you have experience and knowledge of working in a fast-paced environment and ready for a superb career opportunity?
We are looking for 2 Project Assistants to join a well established and expanding company who deliver extraordinary events to clients on a worldwide basis. The company offers excellent benefits and working conditions including your birthday off, dress down Friday, the opportunity to travel worldwide and many more excellent benefits.
This is a superb opportunity to work with experienced Events Account Managers, learning the everyday elements of working within Events, supporting them with a range of tasks relating to the delivery of Corporate Events.
What we are looking for:
- You may be an Events or Marketing Graduate with a Placement years’ experience or administration experience looking to work within this exciting sector
- You will have excellent communication skills to build relationships both internally and externally with clients
- You will be highly organised, able to work under pressure to strict deadlines and be fluid to deal with changing and last-minute deadlines
- If you have experience within Events, Stewarding or Hospitality, this would also be relevant
- Proactive and naturally inquisitive within all areas of your work
- Flexible to work additional hours and attend Events as the workload dictates
- Self-motivated, you will work with initiative and be focused on quality and detail within all areas of your work.
What will the role involve:
- Venue Finding – working with Account Managers to discuss and source appropriate event Venues, within the UK and Worldwide.
- Communication – to include but not limited to trouble shooting calls, responding to emails customer service at all levels
- Coordinating all elements of Events and associated logistics, coordinating Invitations, lists of attendees, travel arrangements, hotel bookings and much more
- Supporting Account Managers internally with all associated Events administration.
- Learning all about the exciting world of Events, looking at changes in trends, venues and increasing your understanding of new destinations
- Monitoring Live Events inbox’s and communicating at all stages of the Event
- All associated administration relating to Events, Logistics and supporting Account Managers
- Ideally you will have a Full Drivers Licence with access to a car
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a creative, exciting, and highly successful Events business in West Yorkshire.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please send your CV or contact us immediately to be considered.