Our client, an award-winning, family-owned retail business is looking for a pro-active and highly organised individual, with a passion for customer service. This opportunity will offer a lot of variety as it is a Dual Reception and Sales Administrator role.
To be considered for this Reception and Sales Administrator vacancy, you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within Customer Service or Sales Order Processing
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Previous Receptionist experience would be an advantage
- Highly organised and confident managing multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for providing A* customer service at all times.
You will work alternate days on Reception / Front of House and within the Sales Office as a Sales Administrator. You will be working within an innovative and ever-growing company, amongst vibrant employees who pride themselves on delivering a first class service to their loyal customers.
In return, the company can offer a modern, friendly and professional working environment. They have a competitive benefit package including free parking, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a great pension scheme and more!
If you are a customer-focused and problem-solving individual, looking to take their next career step, and you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*