Our client in Leeds city centre, is a financial services firm with offices in Leeds city centre. Working as part of the wider Marketing & Communications team, our client is looking for a Data Analyst to work on an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the aim of working with and delivering data relating to target clients.
Working within a small team, your duties & responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with the client database, extracting raw data, cleansing and manipulating using Excel to produce reports.
- Assessing and analysing data and conducting product insight investigations, looking for trends and customer patterns
- Analysing data, to target clients with the right form of communications, using this data to assess the range of products that should be directed to them
- Working with clients to onboard them to the system, managing any queries and updating client communications on the site
- Managing client email communications and other forms of communication and reporting thereon
- Supporting the team with general administration tasks
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will demonstrate experience of working within a similar data led role, with strong analysis skills and Advanced knowledge of Excel. In addition, you will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including V Lookups, Pivot Tables, with strong numerical skills
- Experience of working with numerical Data, manipulating and cleansing data and producing management reports using Excel
- 1st class communication skills across all mediums
- A true team worker, supportive and inclusive in your approach
- 1st class attention to detail to enable you to see errors and investigate
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise and complete tasks efficiently
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this position. Without the above skills and specific data, analytical and communications experience, your application will not be considered.
Due to the volume of responses currently received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If your skills fit our criteria, we will be in contact with you within 24-48 hours.