Are you an experienced Account Executive or Senior Administrator looking to join a dynamic, global company that offers significant role progression, training, and a long-term career?
If so, we are recruiting for a Data Administrator to join a productive and successful team of 15 to deliver exceptional service to a plethora of B2B customers. This is a superb role for candidates with account management, client services or senior administration experience. Working within the Trade team, the position is exciting and diverse, where you will manage all pricing and promotions, as well as owning and developing your own portfolio of customer accounts.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday + BH. If you are eager to work within an international and renowned business, in a role that can progress long-term, this is a superb opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Trading Coordinator:
- Manage all pricing administration
- Manage and deliver all customer's specific promotional requests, liaise between different departments from finance and stakeholders
- Responsible for customer audits, opportunity analysis and produce gaps
- Manage customer invoices and rebaits
- Build relationships with key national accounts
For this position, we are looking for candidates with an exceptional eye for detail, who enjoy delivering 1st class service to clients and customers. You will be a strong communicator with experience using ordering systems, SAP or additional transferrable software.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to have experience managing complex data, have experience with SAP or similar systems
- Advanced Excel knowledge, ability to use VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables
- Highly Organized and the ability to work successfully within a busy environment, maintaining the highest level of accuracy at all times