Our client is a superb business based in Leeds city centre, experiencing strong growth within the Energy market, as a result of the Grants available to customers. They are a small and really lovely team who work closely together to offer an excellent level of support to rural customers, looking for energy support and guidance. There is a mix of Customer Support, Administration and Investigative work involved with these roles and we are looking for motivated candidates who are keen to work within a role where they can really make a difference.
The roles offer variety, security, excellent working conditions and a great team. You will be provided with full training and there is ongoing personal development within the team.
Your daily duties will involve:
- Speaking to customers, with patience and empathy to outline services and options available to them.
- Communicating with teams internally to offer support and jump on a variety of tasks relating to administration
- Searching for specific data and entering this on to the system
- Creating customer profiles, ensuring accuracy within all areas of your work
- Working with Surveyors internally to support with their administration and meetings
What we are looking for:
- This is a really personable team and someone with a positive and really approachable manner is vital
- Experience gained within Customer Service perhaps within Energy, Retail, Hospitality or more of an Administration background would also be great
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- A team player who will enjoy working within a supportive team, within a varied role
- A strong work ethic, this is a busy role and would suit a hard worker
This company offers a great working environment, fun, relaxed and supportive. This is a fully office based role working 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with good benefits and a great Christmas Do!
These roles are urgent, multiple and are available now. If you have the skills outlined above, contact us immediately to be considered.