Our client, a leader within their field and a superb employer, is looking for a Customer Services Executive to support a range of Customers and other stakeholders with wide ranging queries. These queries are phone and email based and require a competent and focused individual to really manage and explore the queries to provide a resolution. This is a team-based role with an employer that can offer hybrid working.
Our client offers a fantastic range of benefits, including superb working conditions with a mix of hybrid working, as well as a generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday + BH and flexible start/finish times
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive:
- Handing a range of queries via phone call and email, to solve problems and queries
- Working with other teams and departments to find out the right information
- Working within agreed Service Level Agreements that are in place with clients
- Keep all systems up to date including the CRM system
- You will be on a strong and continuous training programme, to keep up to date with industry changes
- Offering support to members of your team when required
- Ensuring you are meeting your own targets
We are looking for a positive team player, keen to work within a progressive business who will focus on your personal development. This role is available now and our client can interview immediately to give you that superb job start that will offer excellent ongoing training and development.
What are we looking for as a Customer Services Executive:
- Strong customer focused experience gained within an Office, Call Centre, Retail or Hospitality
- You may be a Graduate looking for that new opportunity to work within a company who offer excellent ongoing training and progression
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise at all levels with ease
- Focused with strong attention to detail, taking ownership of a query and ensuring you provide a solution
- A natural relationship builder
- Good IT skills as you will use a variety of systems and a CRM system
- Being a true team player and offering support within your team as and when needed
If you have the skills and experience outlined above for the Customer Services Executive role, please contact us immediately with your CV to be considered. Without the experience above, your application will not be considered.