I am working with a reputable financial organisation with offices based in the south of Leeds who are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join them on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Working on a rota pattern, successful candidates will be required to work a variety of shifts up until 8pm and 1 in 5 Saturday shifts. Successful candidates will have a proven customer service background and be available immediately to be part of this professional and dynamic organisation.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience working within Finance
- Confident compliant handling experience
- Experience of inputting high levels of data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all MS office packages
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers
- Dealing with complaints or difficult calls
- Managing high volume calls
- Working to targets
All candidates must pass a credit check to be considered for this role. If you think you have the above skills and can start immediately on an a Temporary to Permanent basis please apply online or call Claire Harkins on 0113 367 2880.
Due to the volume of response we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that you application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.