Length of assignment: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 4pm until 8pm Monday- Friday, 20 hours per week which includes alternate Saturdays
A leading retailer with offices located in Rochdale are looking to expand their team. Our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their busy and friendly team on an ongoing temporary basis. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be supporting customers and colleagues with incoming calls relating to delivery enquiries. You will provide support via email and verbally over the phone, and may be required to make follow-up, outbound calls.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any questions or queries
- Inbound and outbound call handling
- Providing the support to colleagues who are servicing the customers
- Monitoring orders on click and collect service and answering any internal colleague queries relating to this
- Assisting in the compilation and maintenance of a database and maintaining and updating of information
To be considered for this position you must have excellent customer service skills and experience from recent employment where you have provided 1st class customer service. Qualities and key attributes that are required are;
- Flexibility - you must be available to work weekends and late shifts.
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills. You must be able to listen effectively and obtain information efficiently
- A positive attitude
- Hard working and ‘heads down’ approach
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills is essential – Must be able to utilise Excel
- This site is easily accessible via car or public transport (A shuttle bus is provided)