Hours: 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service advisor to join a rapidly expanding Property Management Company within their Leeds office on an ongoing temporary basis.
The position of Customer Service Advisor will involve the following duties:
- Take inbound calls from customers and assist with their enquiry
- Organise property viewings
- Liaise with landlords
- Processing contracts and ensuring they are accurate and completed in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, confident and has previous experience within Customer Service.
To be a considered for Customer Service Advisor, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and as a team
If you think you have the above experience, skills and you are available immediately, please contact us immediately to be considered.