Our client, an manufacturing company within the Leeds area, are looking for a temporary Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team. We are looking for a candidate with strong experience within administration and who can effectively communicate over the phone and via email. Working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm.
To be considered for this temporary Customer Service Administrator position, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Administration experience from recent employment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
As Customer Service Administrator, your duties will include:
- Handling product returns
- Responding to queries over the telephone and over email
- Processing credit notes for customers/clients
- Submit information onto the system accurately and quickly
- General administration duties
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, apply online today or call Chloe Berriff on 0113 367 2880 for more information.
Due to the amount of response we receive, we are unable to provide feedback on individual applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.