We are looking for driven, dynamic and proactive candidates to join this leading retailer in the role of a Customer Service Administrator. This is an ongoing temporary role where you will use strong communication skills and high-levels of organisation to liaise with customers of various levels and assist with general administration.
Your day will be diverse and rewarding! Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer liaison over various communicative platforms – building rapport, dealing with queries, maintaining relationships
- Data entry – using your keen eye for detail to input accurate information
- Handling inbound calls proactively and confidently
- Working with other teams and departments to ensure full customer service standards are met
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your abilities within a reputable company where there are endless opportunities to progress and you may be given the chance to become a permanent employee. To be considered, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Customer service or administration abilities
- Be hard-working, approachable and professional in your approach
- Demonstrate strong communication skills on a verbal and written basis
- Experience in retail and hospitality is welcome
If you have all the skills and experience outlined above, please apply to be considered for the role!