Are you available immediately and looking for full time temporary work in the run up to Christmas?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to support with an increased workload within the team. We are looking for someone who can start immediately and can commit to this exciting new role on a ongoing temporary to permanent basis.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills from previous employment including call centre, office environments, retail or hospitality
- Professional and positive telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- High attention to detail
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Advising on delivery dates
- Inputting order details onto the in-house system
- Assisting with the office administration
- Processing invoices
- Taking inbound calls
- Support within logistics such as dealing with deliveries, negotiating haulage rates and stock management
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous Customer Service experience who is looking for immediate work. This role is full time, Monday to Friday with working hours of 8.30am - 5pm.
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience and are available to start work immediately, we want to hear from you. Please apply online or call Chloe on the temporary team on 0113 367 2880.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of response we receive, we are unable to respond to all individual applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this application.