An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Relations Manager to join a highly successful and fast expanding Ecommerce company based in Leeds City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for dynamic individual to be a primary point of contact to customers via online chat, flexibility to implement operational procedures and to grow and develop a team. As the Customer Relations Manager you will influential in growing the business through a positive customer experience and demonstration of product knowledge (Health and Fitness).
The Customer Relations Manager will be responsible for;
- Supporting the business to maximise online revenue, answering question and detecting potential fraud
- Ensuring sales and revenue targets and customer service satisfaction
- Handling complaints and provide appropriate solutions
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers and services
- Assessment and implementation of procedures
- Recruitment, training and supporting a team
To be considered for the role of Customer Relations Manager, you will need to demonstrate;
- Previous experience within Customer Service – live webchat exposure would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Familiarisation with CRM system and ticket desk software
- Previous exposure to Technology, Digital Marketing or Financial Services would be advantageous
- Previous experience managing a team
- Dynamic and driven approach to work
- Excellent problem solver
- Flexibility to work with the US Market and occasional need to work 2pm until 10pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business as a key influencer during their period of growth. In return you will be offered a competitive package, modern office environment walking distance from Leeds Train Station, non-hierarchical management structure and an opportunity to build your own team.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Rachael. Alternatively please apply now with your CV.