We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable Customer Demand Executive to work for a highly reputable FMCG brand based in East Leeds. This role involves developing forecasts for clients, analysing demand data and working with clients to develop the accurate forecasting for seasonal trends.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
- Experience using advanced forecasting tools
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and confident with Pivot Tables
- Ability to consistently deliver to SLAs with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-respected company in the FMCG sector, to build key relationships internally and externally, and to hold a fundamental role within the business.
As a Customer Demand Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing supply and demand data for key clients
- Utilising forecasting tools to develop customer demand forecasts
- Building strong client relationships with the clients that you are managing
- Hosting regular review meetings internally and for external clients
- Analysing variations in predicted and actual sales and managing stock availability
- Managing demand levels for seasonal and promotional activities
- Verifying factual information for client promotions
- Working to agreed SLAs for clients to effectively represent the brand
- Managing ad hoc projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with strong forecasting and analytical skills. Our client offers the opportunity to further develop your understanding of the market in addition to a competitive salary plus 27 days holiday and bank holidays.
To be considered for this Customer Demand Executive role, call Jayde on 0113 367 2880 or apply online today!
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*