This is a superb opportunity for a capable Administrator, used to working within a busy sales or customer focused office, to work within this outstanding company in Leeds. Your role will work as part of a wider Account Management team and will offer excellent variety on a daily basis. You will be a key point of contact for customers and members of your team, whilst also providing varied administration led support.
Your daily duties will include the following:
- Working with members of the Account Management team providing administrative support
- Being a key point of contact for customers, for other departments and other external stakeholders managing a wide variety of queries
- Looking after the busy Inbox and responding to emails
- Process new customer orders and coordinating deliveries working to internal procedures
- Creating new customer quotations
- Maintaining and updating customer records on the CRM system
- Being proactive and supporting within all other areas as required
What we need for this role:
- Experience of working within a similar office or administration role, working with customers
- Great customer service skills and experience working within a sales related environment
- You will be conscientious and methodical in your approach to each task, eager to get things right
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail, when working with specific figures related documents
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge of MS Office
- A proactive, organised and very positive approach is essential – this is a great team!
If you have the skills and experience within a similar customer focused or sales administration role, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without this experience, your application will not be considered. This role will be working from home with all equipment provided.
Please note, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant, however if you meet the above criteria, we will be in immediate contact.