We are actively supporting a Leeds based Technology company with their recruitment drive for new Crisis Analysts to join their busy team. This is a 24/7 team and the company can offer permanent part-time and full-time positions to cover day, evening and weekend shifts.
To be considered for the Crisis Analyst position you will need to demonstrate:
- An interest in current affairs and social media trends and activity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make clear decisions and sound judgments
- An interest in IT, cybercrime or security
- Previous experience within criminology, police or military will be viewed as advantageous.
The Crisis Analyst role will involve real-time monitoring and analysis of online activity for world-renowned clients. You will be identifying online trends and potential issues and reporting these to Account Managers. This is an interesting and varied position that will provide exposure to a diverse range of live online events.
The company offer a supportive and friendly office team with a competitive benefits packaging including 25 days holiday, beer and pizza Fridays and a Leeds City Centre location.
If you feel you have the experience for this role as outlined above, please apply online today.
Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard back within 5 working days, please note that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.