- Fully funded qualifications to become a Licensed Conveyancer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- End of month social events
- Canteen with PS4 & table football
You’ve completed your A level’s, you want a career in Law, but you don’t want to go to University – how do you go about it? Here’s how; you apply to this vacancy – this is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Conveyancing firms in a position where you’ll be working in a full-time, fully-paid role, whilst also completing your relevant qualifications, fully funded by the company! You’ll start as a Residential Conveyancing Assistant and you’ll progress through the department until you eventually come out as a Fully Qualified Licensed Conveyancer, at which point your salary will be circa £27,000.
Conveyancers are in demand – this is a fantastic opportunity to start a clear-cut progression path to a fantastic career option!
Responsibilties will include but not be limited to;
- Providing excellent customer service to both our customers and referring corporate clients.
- Supporting a conveyancer to achieve conversion and customer service targets.
- Administrative duties including both electronic and paper file management.
- Chasing customers, solicitors, estate agents, mortgage lenders and other third parties for information and documentation.
- Chasing monies from lenders, customers and other solicitors.
- Dealing with completions
- Inputting and interpreting data such as redemption figures.
- Preparing, sending and checking legal documents.
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions.
- Interpreting and inputting mortgage offers on purchase transactions.
- Committing to your study – studying in your own time as necessary to complete your SQA Diploma
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Educated to A-level
- Committed to study
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Previous work experience – customer service or administration (retail and hospitality will be considered)
You will be joining a hard-working and vibrant team environment, within a company who offer a great range of benefits!